martes, 17 de febrero de 2015

An update on my life.

Since I haven't been active on this for quite a few months, I thought I could do an update on my life and all that has been going on before I continue with my study session.

The last thing I put on this was a curriculum vitae that was for an assigment in an university I don´t attend anymore. And the latest personal stuff was about SHINee.

Well. Let me tell you about what happened with my life.
Last year I started studying Graphic Design wich I dropped out from cuz I just didn't like it anymore and as I'm lazy as fuck all the works were starting to pile up and I just couldnt do them all at once.

Meh.

I dropped out and now im in International Affairs. I decided to start this after my career orientation with my psychologist and i really hope this is the right direction for me to take. I'm no longer a teenager nor im not in school. I'm not 17... I'm almost 20 and if i dont do this right it will be my loss.

Talking about all this korean pop stuff and blah blah, i have to tell you that i'm not longer THAT interested as i've been for the past few years.
I hardly listen to kpop groups or soloists other than SHINee and I dont intend to. Almost everything thats being produced nowadays is... shit. At least for me.

But that doesnt mean i'm not interested in going to Korea. I've been considering doing an exchange with my university and experiment a little bit of their actual lifestyle and the decide if i want to stay there and make a living.
For now, all the plans I had for going on a trip there are being postponed to Summer/Winter 2016. And that means from January till the end of February. And thats only as a tourist.

If i'm able to do this exchange, i'll stay there for six months or a year if my university allows it.

And i'm still interested and fascinated by korean history, the language and their society. My interests have never been focused only on kpop. That's just stupid and lame.

Enough rant.
 I gotta go back to study. Social Networks ugh. Things I already know... (?)

Dont know when will be the next time i write in here.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario